Tuesday, January 10, 2006

When the Pickins are Slim...

CALLING ALL CANADIANS TO VOTE:

Listen you fellow canadians, I know the pickins for this election are quite shabby but I beseach you to please vote Liberal. Okay, so yes they have made some BIG mistakes lately but thier public mistakes are every parties private ones.

Harper is not the Devil some make him out to be, but the truth is he is not being straight forward with his " common-man" campaign. He and the party are DO not hold level or common ideals. They definately have conservative ...ahem, this is implied in thier name....and the last time I checked we canadians were more "liberal."

Okay, I dont agree with everything that the Liberal party does, and for a while I thought of NDP as an alternative (but then Jack Layton sort of proved to be too naive a candidate to trust as a PM) and I thought Martin would surely screw things up! But I do have to say (despite all the fighting I did to keep him out of power in the liberal party) he isnt doing a half bad job and has taken public opinion seriously in all accounts.

Taking public opinion seriously is a huge plus. I really dont see this from Harper. In fact I know he will just be another self apointed leader with little regard for the common opinion as long as the corperate opinion is heard.

Think Carefully folks...and VOTE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home